Species (s): Canines, Felines
Each tablet contains:
Ivermectin 0.2 mg
10 mg praziquantel
Pyrantel pamoate 30 mg
Fenbendazole 30 mg
Excipient cbp 1 tablet
Dogs and cats: 1 tablet 2 kg.
WHY CHOOSE PUPPY ADECTO TABLETS
1. It is a broad spectrum endectocide.
2. For its wide range allows you to take action on nematodes, tapeworms and protozoa.
3. No fasting required to be administered, may be administered directly or mixed in making food.
4. It has strong antiparasitic activity for synergy in the combination of four active ingredients.
5. Effective in Dipylidium caninum and Giardia spp . To prevent and treat their zoonotic diseases.
HOW ADECTO WORKS:
Their combination allows it to be a broad-spectrum product, each active ingredient acting on their own. Through the release of (GABA) gamma-amino butyric acid, a neurotransmitter inhibitory type that prevents the transmission of nerve impulses of neurons in the ventral cord to motor neurons. Causing paralysis and death of the parasite.
Praziquantel has its side and anthelmintic activity to inhibit enzyme systems carbohydrate metabolism, increases the permeability of cell membranes to calcium, followed by muscle paralysis cestode, vacuolization and disintegration of the integument.
The Pyrantel through causes a contraction of the muscles of the worms causing paralysis.
The fenbendazole inhibits microtubule formation needed for various organs and functions as mitosis and energy metabolism.
ABOUT ADECTO PUPPY TABLETS:
Parasitism is one of the causes of common diseases. Parasites that better progress are those that establish a partnership with the guest who is not injured this to the point of causing death, but form a balanced partnership that allows survive both host and the parasite. Giardiasis, it is a zoonotic disease highly regarded high incidence worldwide. Children are the most likely to be affected by poor hygiene practices.
*Make sure to consult your Veterinarian before buying any medication.